Standard Plan- $99 (Rs 7,500/-)
[EARLY BIRD- DISCOUNT ENDING SOON]
Seafarers Plan- $85 (Rs 6,380/-) (Our best deal for seafarers to save 15% off standard plan)
Student Plan- $70 (Rs 5,250/-)(Our best deal for students to save 30% off standard plan)
The chartering 101 comprehensive pack consist of
- Presentation lecture from Lecture 1 to lecture 14 (38.4 MB )
- Check out appropriate plans for availing discount on the product at https://www.shipscope.org/?page_id=748
- To avail discount put appropriate promo code.
- All the notes are in PDF format.
- The total size of the Winzip file is 38.4 MB, So make sure you have adequate space available on your device.
- Make sure your internet connection is strong, preferable 2 Mbps to avoid any connection problem.
- The download link is active for a day.
- If you need any assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DISCLAIMER – The notes have been prepared for general guidance on matters of interest only and do not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in these notes without obtaining specific professional advice. Whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content of these notes, no warranties or representations (express or implied) are made as to the accuracy, currency or comprehensiveness of the information contained in these notes. The information, tools and material presented herein are provided for informational purposes only and are not to be used or considered as an offer or a solicitation to sell or an offer or solicitation to buy or subscribe for securities, investment products or other financial instruments. Nothing in this publication shall be deemed to constitute financial or other professional advice in any way, and under no circumstances shall ShipScope, its members, employees, or agents be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs or expenses nor for any loss of profit that results from the content of this publication or any material in it or website links or references embedded within it. All express or implied warranties or representations are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- If you need any assistance from the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers UK you can email them at email@example.com
To know more about Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers UK please click below:
To get the past Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers question papers of the relevant subject please click below:
ShipScope is delighted to share this platform with Maritime Education & Training Ltd (www.metl.london), who have a long-standing, well established and globally renowned reputation for delivering first-class bespoke education in many commercial maritime subjects to worldwide practitioners both in situ and (currently) via remote delivery platforms. To know more about METL, please click below: